Thursday, May 10, 2012

In Remembrance

To my first grade teacher, Mrs. Price, I love you.

To all the girls at my 6-oclock, sorry i didn't turn around, I'm shy.

To the guys that sit in front of me, i'm not trying to play footsy, I just have long legs.

To the girls that sit in front of me, I know you like it.

To the kid that eats lunch by him-self, I feel your pain.

To my little brother, sorry that i'm growing up. One day you will too.

To the man that made Vans, my feet say tanks.

To the Ass Hole cop that pulled me over, I know you secret.

To my first dog, you are definitely in a better place.

To Norris Cole, your the best.

To the T.V, I hate that I love you so much.

To Chase Hansen, I hate that I love you so much.

To the NFL, you suck.

To the NBA, thanks for giving the gangsters something to do.

To my wife, you are one lucky women.

To myself, be the best.

2 comments:

  1. This is good. I laughed a little at the line about the long legs and drooled on my iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, I do like it.
    ha!
    now do you know WHO I AM?!

    ReplyDelete