Sunday, March 18, 2012

Randomness

Okay I'm sitting on a chair writing this. I am listening to Work Out by J Cole. Mmm it sounds soo sweet in my ears. “take a chance roll the dice. . .” wow so my bracket isn’t doing so good, but I think yours is either soo suck it. Since Nelson told us about just writing randomly, I decided to try it, but I don’t think it is going to be readable to my followers. Ive been watching walking dead lately, so good. I have been in a scary mood lately, craving the fear, I should just go get a girlfriend HAha HAha. But I bored and this took me a good 30 min. to write that’s good enough, p.s if you read this umm, #nolife

2 comments:

  1. I have no life. And I keep hearing people talk about Walking Dead but I'm never going to watch it. Zombies? No. And J. Cole's alright. I'm so old school I just burned Paula Abdul's Straight Up, which is the song he steals at the end of that song.

    Straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever (oh oh oh)...

    If you read this comment. #nolife

    ReplyDelete
  2. #nolife says,
    Play on playa, I felt pretty lost but somewherebetween the dice roll and my bracket this post caught me. But nothing closed it better for me than the line about craving the fear.
    But is this just a hit and run?

    ReplyDelete