Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What girls really want

Fellas this is a little man to man talk. some steps for yall to fallow, mostly for these pimps out their that are trying to get their lady and it just aint working for them.

#1 Get your G walk going

What this means is to walk with a limp in your non-dominant leg. I don’t know why it works but the ladies will go out of control. The more you move them hips, the hotter the lady you’ll attract. It will work a lot better if you have an actual limp, so I do think you should shoot yourself, no sacrifice no victory.

#2 Keep your PIMP hand strong

I know you see those guys that are whipped beyond saving, and once that happens there is no going back. You can’t be a little bich and follow your women like a dog in her Louis V. Be stronger than her bro, it aint that hard. And if she is stubborn. . . well you got two hands.

#3 Get her out of the spotlight

When you’re talking, that means it’s all about you. Not her and how her day was, because your day was hard and you need your back massaged. “the squeaky wheel get the oil!” She aint special, she just another chick trying to take that green.

#4 Triple A (attention, attention, attention)

Also known as peacocking! This is my favorite because just like the axe commercials, you will be like Santa Clause in a whore house. Dress to impress gentlemen, and remember nice guys do finish last in the game of love. In the deep jungles of Africa, the gorilla that bangs his chest the loudest gets first pick on the monkey line up. You want to be the first pick, if not you get stuck with 2nd best monkey, and that is always bad news.

#5 The Phone Threat

A busy life means that you need to have short phone calls, none of this “you hang up,” “no you hang up!” That’s all a bunch of ish so turn away. One of the only reasons why you should be on the phone is because you need her to pick you up because you are far from hung over, and this just shows how responsible you are. So stick to “babe come pick me up, I'm drunk,” or “girl you need to go on a taco bell run for me,” and my favorite “hurry up and come over, I need some lovin.”

As long as you fallow these rules you will be the man with the pants on, king, the whopper, and just an all-around great guy.

14 comments:

  1. And if she is stubborn. . . well you got two hands.

    haha easily the best line i have ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't celebrate this post, because I am the change. But it made me laugh and not a lot of blogs do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said...NO MAYONNAISE! *takes belt off aggressively* Okay, but on a serious note, that's my favorite blog post that I have read thus far. Now you must forgive me, but I must be gathering my wenches for the evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolz forever. Too many of these lines are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this TOTALLY reminds me of the song "nice guys"
    oh too good! loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. hah by far the best blog i've read. i'm going to use these wise words of wisdom. for that i thank you. thank you for the new guide book to getting girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny,
    heck,
    can I give this as a lesson to my church group?
    This is good stuff right here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this TOTALLY reminds me of the song "nice guys"
    oh too good! loved it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good advice. I feel like there is a lot of truth to it. Nice guys finish last. Pimping aint easy.. but for me it is. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha... i say this speaking for the girls... you're a douche, but i can't lie, this is sooooooo hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  11. "pimping got harder cause the hoes got smarter." -Akon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! This is BEAUTIFUL! I think I might have cried a little... Great Job! This guy clearly knows how to get the ladies! This advice is full proof! I would LOVE to meet the blogger! Look forward to reading more of your stuff.
    -your #1 fan

    ReplyDelete